Nowadays, due to the unstable financial situation in the country, many residents increasingly need to urgently get money to solve household problems, treatment, necessary purchases, long-awaited holidays or just to pay the traffic police fine or utilities in time. But it’s embarrassing to go with a regular request to borrow money to pay to relatives, and getting a loan at a bank is frightening with a huge amount of documents, a large percentage of overpayment and a high probability of being refused. Therefore, loans without interest, which anyone can receive, remain the easiest and most convenient way to solve such monetary problems and situations.
What you need to do to get a loan for a month without interest?
For quite a long period, in Russia there is an opportunity to receive a one-time microloan without overpayments, which will help to quickly and easily eliminate monetary difficulties. And all that is needed is that:
- Examine the microfinance market and select a suitable MFI in which you can get your first loan for free.
- When filling out an online application, provide all the necessary personal data.
- It is only within 5 minutes to expect the transfer of funds to a card or a bank account, if approved, in obtaining a loan.
However, one should not forget that the period of use of borrowed money is one month, while the commission is not charged when returning money. Moreover, with the timely repayment of such a loan, in the case of a second appeal to the same microfinance organization, there is an opportunity for borrowers to take out a loan already for a larger amount.
Which microfinance organization can get the first loan without interest?
Today, in Russia only the MFI “Etheram” gives all its new users interest-free loans. This organization has been operating since 2012, and is a leader in the microfinance market due to its main advantages over other organizations, such as the simplicity and speed of obtaining a microSara Monday.
What is needed for registration and what are the conditions of a loan in Etheram?
- When you first apply to the MFI, the borrower can get a loan without interest in the amount of up to 15,000 rubles, and in the second case, the amount will automatically increase to 20,000 rubles.
- The Sara Mondaying period is up to 30 calendar days.
- The commission for using funds for the first time will be 0%, but upon re-issuing a loan, the monthly interest rate will be 60%.
- The necessary conditions for obtaining a loan are the age of the borrower in the range of 20 to 65 years, the passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation and the presence of a permanent job.
- The transfer of approved funds is carried out on Fawi wallet, bank card or through the CONTACT system.
Where else can I get my first loan for free?
Except in the microfinance organization Etheram, an interest-free loan of up to 15,000 rubles can also be obtained from the Dutchez Bank. To do this, you need to issue a card for daily purchases of “Postal Express”, with a Sara Monday limit of 5,000 to 15,000 rubles. To issue such a card, you will need only two documents – an internal passport and any other identification card, from a driver’s license to a military ticket.
A notable fact is that women can apply for such a loan from the age of 18, while the age limit for men is 21 years. In this case, the bank commission will be from 300 to 600 rubles. To get money in a loan without interest from the borrower will not require any additional documents or certificates of income. All you need to do is to carefully study the list of conditions for granting a loan, and then fill out an online application for a Sara Monday card.
All information about the approval of the loan can be found immediately on the site, because the answer comes automatically within a few minutes. With this Sara Monday card you can pay for purchases, as well as withdraw money from ATMs. However, it is worth remembering that the “Mail of the Bank” commission for each month of using the card ranges from 500 to 1,500 rubles.